WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Samsonite guarantees all its products against any manufacturing defects, covering materials and workmanship, for the length of time stated in the warranty. You are entitled to an exchange or refund for a manufacturing defect that cannot be repaired (as determined by a Samsonite Authorized Repair Agent).
If you find a manufacturing defect in your Samsonite product, please directly deliver the product to an Authorized Repair Centre. Click here to find your nearest Authorized Repair Centre; alternatively if you are travelling overseas you can click here for a global listing.
Please note that you are responsible for all costs of getting the product to any such Authorized Repair Centre including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping. The estimate repair lead time is around 3-4 weeks depending on the spare parts availability.
- For warranty service at a Service Centre, you will need to present the duly completed warranty certificate and original receipt of purchase (must be a receipt from Samsonite’s own direct shops or authorized dealer shops). We regret that we do not provide warranty and repair services to products (including authentic products) purchased from stores other than Samsonite direct stores or Samsonite’s authorized distributors.
- The duration of the warranty is stated on the warranty card inside the product and/or in the list of product features on our website.
- Samsonite requires that you use only an approved Samsonite Authorized Repair Centre (“Service Centre”) for warranty repairs. Repairs performed by anyone other than an Authorized Repair Agent will void this warranty.
- You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to any such Service Centre including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.
- The Service Centre will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Samsonite’s warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Samsonite will exchange for a comparable Samsonite product of the same value as the price you actually paid for your original Product.
- The warranty provided herein is limited to the value of the Product.
- Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.
- If the Product is not under warranty as determined by the Authorized Repair Agent, any repairs agreed to or freight costs associated will be at the cost of the owner.
- Product locks are intended only to prevent accidental opening and cannot necessarily prevent theft of the Product or its contents, breakage or entry by airline or airport personnel or governmental authorities.
- Inspect your Product immediately after handling by anyone other than you. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival, if possible, before clearing customs.
- Do not send your Product directly to Samsonite stores, as this will likely delay the repair and an additional delivery charge will apply according to the Delivery and Shipping Policy.
WHAT IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY?
- Any damage caused by misuse or unreasonable use, improper care, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product are also excluded. (such as changes in colour, wearing out of the fabric or wearing out / falling off of the trademark(s)).
- Depression or breakage of outer shell due to impact, wearing out and breakage of the frame or perimeter of the product etc.
- Improper carrier handling (by airline for example) overloading or rough handling during transport by airlines, 3rd parties, or other travel organizations
- MASK GUARD Anti-Bacterial Mask Pouch, TRAVEL ESSENTIALS Mask Pouch Zipper and TRAVEL ESSENTIALS Packing Cube Set Antimicrobial no exchange and refund.
- Cables, adaptors and batteries.
- UV degradation or exposure to extreme temperatures, acids, solvents, or moisture.
- Melted zippers or fabric abrasion.
- Incidental and consequential damages are expressly disclaimed.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, any implied warranties are hereby excluded.
In cases where the damage occurred during transport, contact the airline or travel provider immediately when you arrive at your destination. Airlines are responsible for the damage to your luggage or backpack at the airport or during the transport process.
This warranty is intended to give you specific legal rights. In addition to the rights described herein, you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country with respect to the exclusion or application of implied warranties, incidental and consequential damages and repair and replacement. Consequently, the limitations or exclusions specifically contained in this warranty may not be applicable to you.